Thursday, November 27, 2008

It's Been Awhile.........

Unfortunately I have not contributed to this blog as much as I anticipated but to be honest I have been going crazy sending out resumes, filling out job applications, and speaking to friends and family about potential job opportunities. On top of the job search I have been studying for the MCATS.  The other day in the while sitting in the chair at the barbershop, my barber told me to wait and see how everyone will start calling at the same time. Well, he must be a damn psychic because yesterday I received two back to back calls for interviews. The job search is looking a bit more exciting despite the economic situation. So many people keep telling me that people arent hiring, instead they are firing and I have a few friends whose positions have been threatened by the economy. One thing that is for sure is that if I land a job, that pays well, and has excellent benefits, I am truly blessed. It shall come to pass.... 


No comments: