Sunday, November 2, 2008

What Ever Happened.......Alf?

I came across a website called Hulu.com which I thought was pretty cool because it has a collection of different current and past video clips. While browsing the video clips I could help but notice that they had an extremely large collection of Alf episodes...now if im not mistaken, watching Alf takes me back to like 11 years old maybe younger lol sheeeit but it also makes me think of other shows like Thundercats, Heathcliff, Fraggle Rock, that show with the little white girl whose dad was a glowing stone, In living color, You Can't say the on television....What ever happened to all of those classic shows...Name some others...I know I had a few favorites...Does whats on air now compare to what we had back then? U tell me...Be blessed!


No comments: