Saturday, October 25, 2008

InTrOdUCiNg.......


I suppose I should start by introducing myself before making further posts on this page. I look forward to sharing some of my opinions, ideas, and takes on a diverse selection of topics. Before I can do that, it's only fair that you know a bit about who I am and my pedigree. Im 25 years old native New Yorker and graduate of New York University. I am a blessed individual and have had many opportunities to travel, study, meet, and know many people around the world. The people I have met, who all have different ideas and takes on the world, and the experiences that I have had, all may contribute to the perspectives and ideas I present in this forum.

Buzygurl has been a friend of mine for many years now and is someone that I have grown to admire and appreciate for many reasons. I have recently spent the last year and a half of my life living and studying medicine in Havana Cuba and the experience was phenomenal, challenging, and life changing. I have visited many countries including but not limited to Guyana, Brazil, London, Bahamas and Mexico. I am now home in New York in the process of trying to get into school here and continue studying medicine a lot closer to my beloved family. Currently engaged to be married and God willing all will go well and my beautiful fiancee and I will live happily ever after. As you can see, I can at times, be a bit utopian with my ideas but I can also be a realist, so please don't sleep on me. I think that we are all full of subtle contradictions, some of us more than others but I believe its apart of the fragile and complicated essence of man.

I don't really have any concrete idea of what categories my contributions to this page will fall in, but as time passes we shall see what I deliver. Your opinions, comments, and ideas are always appreciated. God Bless!

No comments: